Please read the Terms & Conditions before confirming your ETA application
I hereby certify that I have read and understood all the terms and conditions set forth in this application and all the information I have furnished in this form are true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and belief.
I understand that any false or misleading statement may result in the permanent refusal of an ETA or denial of entry into Sri Lanka. I understand that possession of an ETA does not entitle me to enter Sri Lanka upon arrival at a port of entry if I am found inadmissible.
1. All ETA holders should be able to prove:
(i) A round trip ticket to show at the port of entry in Sri Lanka (only if you are traveling by air).
(ii) Evidence of sufficient funds to cover your expenses in Sri Lanka.
2. Employment: Holder of ETA, should not engage in any form of employment, paid or unpaid, or in any trade or business other than specified in the ETA, during the period of his/her stay in Sri Lanka
3. Fees and Payments: You agree that your credit card(s) will be billed immediately after submission of your application. Requirements and Fees related to processing of your application are subject to change from time to time and you agree that the ETA processing fee once paid by you is not refundable and not transferable.
4. Communication: By using this site, you do authorize the Department of Immigration & Emigration Sri Lanka to contact you via e-mail, messaging, or any other electronic or non-electronic means of communication.
5. Accuracy: By submitting your application, you do certify that the information provided by you is true and correct.
6. Limitations of use: You may not use this site for any purpose other than the intended purpose.
(1) Application Submitting Terms
You must enter the passport number correctly
You must enter nationality correctly as appears in the travel document
You must enter your date of birth correctly
You must recheck / crosscheck above information to ascertain that they have been entered correctly. You are required to pay for the visa again on arrival in case of any inconstancy in above particulars.
You must make sure that the same travel document which was used for applying online visa is used for entering into Sri Lanka. In the event you produce a travel document other than the one used for applying online visa, you are required to pay again on arrival for the visa.