Business Visa Application Requirements for a Saudi Arabia Visa
You must provide your actual signed passport, including one copy of the personal information page of your passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least two consecutive blank visa pages
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
- If your passport does not meet these requirements,
- You must provide one color, passport-type photograph that meets the following criteria:
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on high-quality photo paper
- Be taken against an all white background
- Be two inches by two inches
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression
- You may wear neither eyeglasses nor headwear except for religious purposes
- Your photo should not be affixed to your application and it may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples
Business Cover Letter
You are required to provide an original Business Cover Letter from your U.S.-based company. All letters must be printed on company letterhead that displays a U.S. mailing address. Use the included sample Business Cover Letter to complete your letter.
Visa Application Form
You must provide one fully completed copy of the visa application form found in this kit. The application form must:
- Include answers for all fields
- Display your full name as it appears in your passport
- Be signed
- Include your mobile phone number
- Include your email address
Letter of Invitation
An original invitation, issued by the Foreign Ministry in Saudi Arabia is required. The organization you are visiting in Saudi Arabia is responsible for obtaining the invitation. The letter must:
- Be addressed to the Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Washington DC
- Include the full local address and phone number of the organization or person to be visited
- Request the same validity of visa as in the Business Introduction Letter
- Specify the number of entries you are requesting for your visa
If your sponsoring organization in Saudi Arabia is obtaining the invitation on your behalf, please verify the following:
- The invitation must be addressed to the Saudi Arabian consulate in Washington DC. If the city listed is different, your visa must be processed in that city and the requirements may vary. In this instance, VisaCentral can assist you, but you must contact us for further instructions.
- The invitation must be signed and stamped by the Saudi Arabian Foreign Ministry or your sponsoring organization.
Note: If you are applying for a business visa to conduct a short-term work assignment and have been issued a letter of invitation that indicates “Short Term Work” as your travel purpose/intention, you can use it to satisfy this requirement.
Certificate of Business Registration
You must provide a copy of the business registration of the Saudi company inviting or sponsoring your trip. The copy must have a stamp of approval issued by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
You must provide a completed copy of the travel history form included in this kit.
Visa Central Order Form
Provide the Visa Central Order Form included in this kit.
Notice on Saudi Laws and Regulations
You must provide one fully completed Notice on Saudi Laws and Regulations Form found in this kit.